What's new

Per IP Monitoring not working?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ForPeteSake

New Around Here
Hello,

I would really like to see which clients are taking up bandwidth so I enabled the per IP monitor according to the instructions but I cannot see anything per device. I have not set any fixed IP but that wouldn't matter for a test?

Using N66U BTW

Skärmavbild 2016-04-18 kl. 13.42.50.png Skärmavbild 2016-04-18 kl. 13.43.07.png

Open your browser console to see if there's any Javascript error.

Also make sure you are in router mode. Traffic monitoring doesn't work in AP/Repeater/Bridge mode.

Open your browser console to see if there's any Javascript error.

Also make sure you are in router mode. Traffic monitoring doesn't work in AP/Repeater/Bridge mode.

No errors, I can open up WAN and give you access in PM if you would want to check for youself

No errors, I can open up WAN and give you access in PM if you would want to check for youself

I can't check for many hours, I'm currently at work.

Do you get any data on the Daily pages? The realtime monitoring works somewhat differently from the daily/monthly accounting.

I can't check for many hours, I'm currently at work.

Do you get any data on the Daily pages? The realtime monitoring works somewhat differently from the daily/monthly accounting.

Daily "Global" works fine, just not any graphs statistics when using "per device" no matter what timeframe I select. Now I was able to see some information with the following setting:

Skärmavbild 2016-04-18 kl. 22.13.53.png

But if I leave the ip filter blank nothing will show.