What's new

r7800-How tell how fast wireless clients are connected?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thanks. Have to telnet into it, or ssh, and run the code. Which is fine. Was hoping like on the ASUS routers there was a way to get the router to tell me via GUI. Attached devices shows some stuff but not the connection speed. Would be nice to see it. Not a make or break thing but would be nice for clients that make it hard to see connect speeds like iPADS.

iPAD connecting at 845 to 866. Thanks for your script. Worked great.

Since Attached Devices is already identifying which wireless is being connected the code must already do something to sort out who is who in the zoo. Wonder how hard it would be to add wireless speed to the existing code and have the speed display on the attached devices page?

Thanks. I've not read where Netgear listens to well. But I did make a suggestion in your thread.

I'm about ready to jump ship to an ASUS router and RMerlin. Waiting for prices to come down on the newer dual core 64 bit or quad core CPU "radios" units. Asus provides this information already.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!