What's new

ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 (Owners)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Keka and macOS' Archive Utility can't unzip it ("unsupported format")

Not a good preview of things to come.

Nothing about SmartConnect bugs, which is the feature I wanted to work.

I tried to unzip this just now too. No go. o_O

Windows 10 Pro 1909. Shows 'unspecified error'.

They've uploaded a 'new' file three days in a row now. None of the files have worked. The archive tests okay but you cannot extract regardless of machine or utility.

Whatever method they're using to zip the file is broken. It's also telling that the Beta file size is roughly 3MB smaller than all the old firmware.

They've uploaded a 'new' file three days in a row now. None of the files have worked. The archive tests okay but you cannot extract regardless of machine or utility.

Whatever method they're using to zip the file is broken. It's also telling that the Beta file size is roughly 3MB smaller than all the old firmware.

They just now move my case to a L2 support

Just picked one up,

Where does it get its ping stats from? on the main page
Ping Deviation & Network ping? Cause they seem sort of high from 100ms-150ms even though my ping to most places like google etc are only about 15ms. What is it pinging? and is there a way to change this?

The first portion of the file is filled with NULL bytes, so looks like a corrupted archive to me.

This is the Asus answer after my third ticket:
- "The thing that we can advise to you is wait for our update within the next 24-48 business hours, as long as we already have the information, we will going to contact you.
- We need to wait for the reply from our product engineers regarding on how to resolve this issue."

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!