What's new

[ROG RAPTURE GT-AX11000] Experiences & Discussion

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hello everybody, other waiting for Let's Encrypt firmware update..... i'll be here reading until release day :( I have 2 Nas, 2 Server and a few MV that i access from WAN, and i have a lot of problems since SSL certificate doesn't work... Came on ASUS... this is not a cheap Router... we are the first client you must make happy...

No, they have more than one client to 'make happy'. Limited resources (funds and people) means we get any updates as breakthroughs are made. Not simply because we wish it to be so.

Looks like a newer firmware 3.0.0.4.384_7979 is available through the interface. I couldn't find it on any ASUS support site yet.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 352
Looks like a newer firmware 3.0.0.4.384_7979 is available through the interface. I couldn't find it on any ASUS support site yet.
Yup, got that too.

At first glance it enables WPA3 implementation!
Also it adds WiFi-Agile Multiband.
The traffic Analyzer page looks new to me too with some added statistics

So far I have updated it for both my AX11000 main router and mesh and it seems stable

Instaled and enabled wpa2/wpa3-personal.
Enabled - Agile Multiband
Enabled - OFDMA

AI Mesh still appears to be working fine with my AX92u so all good on that front. Will see how stable it is over the next few days.

Curious about Let's Encrypt, what's not working with it? Been working fine for me since I had the router.

So far, awesome update, 5ghz1 & 5Ghz2 are operating at 160mhz width now , so finally have a lovely 4803mbps :D
upload_2020-1-22_19-45-44.png

Even my Intel 9260AC 160mhz card is getting far better throughput.

So far, awesome update, 5ghz1 & 5Ghz2 are operating at 160mhz width now , so finally have a lovely 4803mbps :D
View attachment 20998

I noticed that 5GHZ-1 finally get the 160mhz enable too. Sadly 5GHZ-2 connected to the AX92 in AiMesh is still 80mhz. Router and Nodes firmware are all uptodate.

Any notes on this upgrade of what it actually updates? My biggest complaint is having the 2nd 5ghz band reserved/blocked for backhaul when I am using ethernet at the backhaul instead of my devices being able to use it. I wired my house a few months ago and found out that you lose the 2nd 5ghz band no matter what.

I noticed that 5GHZ-1 finally get the 160mhz enable too. Sadly 5GHZ-2 connected to the AX92 in AiMesh is still 80mhz. Router and Nodes firmware are all uptodate.

To get the 5ghz-2 working at 160mhz I had to set the channel to manual, channel 100.

View attachment 20998

What app is that you’re using to see the network info. Looks awesome (=
Also do we need to enable OFDMA? Or is it enabled by default?

To get the 5ghz-2 working at 160mhz I had to set the channel to manual, channel 100.
Still not working for me with my Ax11000 and AX6100. Ugh. Don't mind if I get screenshot of your wireless setting for both 5ghz-1 and -2. My only concern is to get 160mhz to working on the AiMesh. Even when setting 5ghz-2 to channel 100

Wireless log showing this:
SSID: "xxxxx"
RSSI: 0 dBm SNR: 0 dB noise: -84 dBm Channel: 56/160
BSSID: 40:B0:76:C0:D3:34 Capability: ESS
Supported Rates: [ 6(b) 9 12(b) 18 24(b) 36 48 54 ]
VHT Capable:
Chanspec: 5GHz channel 50 160MHz (0xed32)
Primary channel: 56
HT Capabilities: 40Mhz SGI20 SGI40

SSID: "xxxxx_dwb"
RSSI: 0 dBm SNR: 0 dB noise: -87 dBm Channel: 149/80
BSSID: 40:B0:76:C0:D3:38 Capability: ESS
Supported Rates: [ 6(b) 9 12(b) 18 24(b) 36 48 54 ]
VHT Capable:
Chanspec: 5GHz channel 155 80MHz (0xe09b)
Primary channel: 149
HT Capabilities: 40Mhz SGI20 SGI40

Last edited:

Winfi lite on Windows 10 app store. Free and works decent. Iirc rmerlin made a thread about it a while back.

Ofdma was enabled by default for me.
Had to manually enable the WiFi agile multi and.

Where is that setting under? I don't see it? On a side note I see Wi-Fi Agile Multiband or maybe I missed it before. Should this be enabled?

After firmware update do we need redo the internet setup? Or just reboot is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!