What's new

RT-AC86U 384.8_2 no Clients Status

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

EMERSON VIER

Occasional Visitor
Hi I can not see Clients Status, on icon show 0, when I click on Button show Searching, please wait...after few seconds show No data in table.

RT-AC86U 384.8_2

upload_2019-1-24_20-12-0.png

upload_2019-1-24_20-12-19.png

upload_2019-1-24_20-12-37.png

Hi Dave, I am new on Merlin just moved from DDWRT, I bought AC86U for 4 months ago, I remember on first days to set up, I saw clients.

I'm not the router expert here but I have an AC86U and I have not seen this issue. I would try turning the router off and remove the power plug from the router. Let it set for 15 to 30 minutes and then power it back up. If that doesn't help then I would suggest doing a factory default reset and then reconfigure manually, don't use a saved backup. Also, before turning it off safely remove any usb devices you may have connected. As a last resort I would try reflashing the firmware. That's about the extent of my knowledge.

Yes had the same issue on official Asus, was online aleealr for 30 days, then I saw suddenly that glitch, had to reboot, then saw all my clients back