RT-AX92U AI Mesh node ethernet not working

dan_da_man

New Around Here
Hi all,

I recently purchased and set-up a pair of RT-AX92Us using the AI mesh configuration. The AIMesh node is currently using ethernet backhaul, and the wifi is functioning on it, however, the LAN is not. I have tried multiple different ethernet cables in case those were the issue, with no success. The node does not have the LAN light lit up and I cant seem to find anything in the setting to turn on/off the LAN on the node.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on?

Thanks in advance!

OzarkEdge

Part of the Furniture
Hi all,

I recently purchased and set-up a pair of RT-AX92Us using the AI mesh configuration. The AIMesh node is currently using ethernet backhaul, and the wifi is functioning on it, however, the LAN is not. I have tried multiple different ethernet cables in case those were the issue, with no success. The node does not have the LAN light lit up and I cant seem to find anything in the setting to turn on/off the LAN on the node.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on?

Thanks in advance!

It should just work.

How I would commission the network:
o install current firmware
o Hard Reset the firmware
o configure the router from scratch
o search/add the reset node from the router webUI
o wire node WAN to router LAN

Reset FAQ
Reset button/webUI Restore/node removal - clears settings in NVRAM; reboot restores fw defaults from CFE (fw defaults)
Hard Reset via WPS button/webUI Restore+Initialize - also clears data logged in /jffs partition (fw defaults+clear logs)

If LAN LEDs and ports do not respond, maybe there is a hardware fault.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!