What's new

spdMerlin spdMerlin - v4.x - speedtest and bandwidth monitoring

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

those are just the HTML defaults. if your config file is missing (therefore webui can't load it), it won't load from config
I can try uninstalling and reinstalling if you think it would help.

I can try uninstalling and reinstalling if you think it would help.
I'm out of other ideas. your config file doesn't exist so should be created.....but isn't

if you scroll up above the header in the script are there any errors offscreen?

I'm out of other ideas. your config file doesn't exist so should be created.....but isn't

In the webpage or CLI menu?

Noticed this on reinstall....no issues until I went into AutoBW but didn't make any changes. Looks fine at first but when I come back to that screen I get the second screen....top section is bottom of first pic.
1606163795001.png

1606163844028.png

So, exiting spdmerlin and then using AMTM (j2), cli menu looks normal. Only when I go into settings does it give me that. Not sure if that helps or not.

FYI, Making changes using webui and clicking save, applying...reverts back to defaults.

by settings do you mean AutoBW?
going into any of the cli menu settings... (a)AutoBW or (c) customize list and back to main.

ok...when you first open spdmerlin, in a second terminal check if config exists in /jffs/addons/spdmerlin.d and if it does, what is the content?

repeat the test after going into a menu and provoking the errors
Like this?
1606165265223.png

Attachments

• 1606165265146.png
    1606165265146.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 91
Have you checked to make sure entware depends are all up to date and not corrupted?
Might be on to something there....didn't see any updates but when forced it looks as though it did.
1606165340092.png

Run a speedtest to trigger Conf_Exists() ? Just nosing in here... ;)

Nope, same thing when I go into menu option a.
1606165415530.png

Ran speedtest and no spdmerlin.d folder still within share folder.

it should fire whenever the script is opened with no args :/

plus, the menu renders first of all and has some values....which only ever exist in the config file