What's new

The rmerlin donation thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27741
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

@dave14305 the rules are not the rules for everyone. :)

I've just donated again, I figure the long term support is saving me from having to buy a new router, so I can still afford to donate a little and still save money.

Cheers, Nick

Hello Eric, thanks for all your hard work with this project over the years and just sent you my annual donation.
Merry Xmas.
Cheers Mark

Thanks for your work!! Donation sent .

Sent. Keep up the stellar work, it's greatly appreciated

New router, time for another donation! Transaction ID: 20497240285535218. Cheers and appreciate the firmware!

Happy New Year Eric... Another great year for AsusWrt-Merlin. Have now added Mesh to my network (New AX86U + Old AC86U as Mesh client). Both running Merlin 386 Beta. Another annual donation sent your way for all the great work you do! Such a great community you have created and support.

Thanks Eric for the great work over the last years. I have donated a few coffee/ beers :)

I setup a donation subscription of a whole dollar per month.

I setup a donation subscription of a whole dollar per month.

While I appreciate it, just so people are aware of it - the way Paypal works, they charge a flat fee per transaction plus a percentage. On a 1$ monthly transaction, there is roughly 60 cents left for me, largely because of the flat fee portion.

I get a lot more out of a single 12$ donation than 12 monthly 1$ donation (something like roughly 11$ versus only 8$ end up in my account).

Wait a sec. Merlin is one person? Doing all this? I'm like 7 years into using routers in ways I couldn't without him. That's insane. Wow. Thanks. Donation sent.

Link works for me.