Donated as well, many thanks :)

Reactions: a5m

Wekiwa67

Occasional Visitor
Thanks Merlin! Donation confirmed.

Fred Lang

New Around Here
I think rmerlin deserves some financial thanks, so I sent him a couple bucks.

Post below when you support rmerlin with a donation! Thank you, rmerlin for all the hard work you do.

To donate-

1) go to the Asuswrt-Merlin official website (asuswrt.lostrealm.ca) from RMerlin's post- http://www.snbforums.com/threads/asuswrt-merlin-custom-firmware-for-asus-routers.7846/#post-61974
2) the paypal donation button is on the left
3) donate!
4) feel good you gave the guy that makes your router awesome some cash
5) post here if you wish to share the joy

Fred Lang

New Around Here
I send Merlin some cash.
His version of the firmware is soooooo much better than the stock one from Asus.
Thank you Merlin. Much appreciated.

keefrto

Occasional Visitor
Cheers mate for being their when we need you. #donated

Cidious

Occasional Visitor
Donated yesterday. Hope donations can keep coming for future support. It just makes our device a higher class. It's a no-brainer upgrade. Thanks Merlin

m0rF1uS

New Around Here
Made a one time donation a month ago but since then I’ve been reading this forum on a weekly basis and Decided to set up a monthly donation!

I hope he continues with the great work for years to come!

Lord Lovaduck

Regular Contributor
Hi guys. I tried to donate to RMerlin via Paypal but cannot from my geo. I can use crypto though and I was wondering if RMerlin has an address for that. Maybe worth considering. Sent an email to him through the address presented by Paypal. In any case, food for tought, with stablecoins like DAI or USDc, USDt it's very easy to send money if a crypto address is provided. Of course must be coming from a trusted source.