What's new

TM-AC1900 Flash Problem. No Recovery Mode and Rebooting?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Biniecki

New Around Here
I just got an ASUS TM-AC1900 and trying to reflash it to be able to use Merlin. I have been following the steps listed in this tutorial

https://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=92917711

I have gotten to step 3 where I need to put the router into recovery mode. I followed the directions and waited til the power LED was slowly blinking. I thought it was in recovery mode but ever time i tried to use the recovery tool it told me it was not in recovery mode. I have tried to just boot the router up normally and every 15 seconds all 4 port lights, WAN light, and USB 2.0 light all flash on for a second and then go back off. Not sure where I should go from here

Last edited:
I prefer to use recovery software in such cases. You can check info about Disk Drill app

It helped me to create bootable usb drives for data recovery on Windows and MacOS. I had similar issue and it was the right solution for me. Hope it helps you too.

Is this a real response?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!