What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I'm now facing this exact issue on my AC88U, worked after upgrading to .19 but seems to have stopped some time yesterday. Going to spend some time trying to troubleshoot today

EDIT: That was fast; a forced updated and a manual update of statistics and I'm all back

Last edited:
I'm now facing this exact issue on my AC88U, worked after upgrading to .19 but seems to have stopped some time yesterday. Going to spend some time trying to troubleshoot today

EDIT: That was fast; a forced updated and a manual update of statistics and I'm all back
Unfortunately, this method doesn't work for me either

Hope this sheds light on my problem:

as I thought, the jquery.js file is corrupted. are you sure you restored a backup of jffs from prior to 384.19?

i'd recommend deleting the contents of /jffs/addons/shared-jy and replacing from here: https://github.com/jackyaz/shared-jy/raw/master/shared-jy.tar.gz

you may have other corrupted jffs files, so this could be the start of a game of whack-a-mole

@Jack Yaz may I ask you a favor? how do I get the memory under control:

/usr/sbin/amtm: line 50: can't create /jffs/addons/amtm/availUpd.txt: No space left one/usr/sbin/amtm: line 50: can't create /jffs/addons/amtm/availUpd.txt: No space left one

@Jack Yaz may I ask you a favor? how do I get the memory under control:

/usr/sbin/amtm: line 50: can't create /jffs/addons/amtm/availUpd.txt: No space left one/usr/sbin/amtm: line 50: can't create /jffs/addons/amtm/availUpd.txt: No space left one
i sincerely think your jffs partition is messed up. it may be best to format it and start over

Sorry for the dumb question. I have a router of mine on an old firmware release (should be 380.70 if I'm not mistaken).
Can I assume this script is totally incompatible or is it worth trying to force installation?
Any insight on uiDivStats' prerequisites?
Thank you very much

Sorry for the dumb question. I have a router of mine on an old firmware release (should be 380.70 if I'm not mistaken).
Can I assume this script is totally incompatible or is it worth trying to force installation?
Any insight on uiDivStats' prerequisites?
Thank you very much
First page.....

Supported firmware versions
You must be running firmware Merlin 384.15/384.13_4 or Fork 43E5 (or later) Asuswrt-Merlin

I thought it was, mine hasn't updated since Mon Aug 17.
Any thoughts?
Check the cron job status (terminal > cru l - that's el, not i) or reboot to load them again. Or show cronjobs ('cj') in Diversion.

Check the cron job status (terminal > cru l - that's el, not i) or reboot to load them again. Or show cronjobs ('cj') in Diversion.
I hope this means something to you lol

Code:
0 * * * * /jffs/scripts/uiDivStats generate #uiDivStats_generate#
3 0 * * * /jffs/scripts/uiDivStats trimdb #uiDivStats_trim#
* * * * * /jffs/scripts/uiDivStats querylog #uiDivStats_querylog#
4,9,14,19,24,29,34,39,44,49,54,59 * * * * /jffs/scripts/uiDivStats flushtodb #uiDivStats_flushtodb#
*/5 * * * * /jffs/scripts/connmon generate #connmon#
25 11 * * * sh /jffs/scripts/firewall banmalware #Skynet_banmalware#
4 1 * * Mon sh /jffs/scripts/firewall update #Skynet_autoupdate#
0 * * * * sh /jffs/scripts/firewall save #Skynet_save#
40 */12 * * * sh /jffs/scripts/firewall debug genstats #Skynet_genstats#
00 5 * * Sun sh /opt/share/diversion/file/update-bl.div reset #Diversion_UpdateBL#
00 5 * * Wed sh /opt/share/diversion/file/update-bl.div #Diversion_UpdateBLTwo#
20 5 * * * sh /opt/share/diversion/file/rotate-logs.div #Diversion_RotateLogs#
20 17 * * * diversion count_ads count #Diversion_CountAds# 30 4 * * Sun sh /opt/share/diversion/file/stats.div #Diversion_WeeklyStats#
10 6 * * Sun sh /opt/share/diversion/file/backup.div local #Diversion_LocalBackup#
*/15 * * * * sh /opt/share/diversion/file/yt-blocking.div #Diversion_YTblocking#

Last edited:

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!