1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Vodafone UK recommended DSL settings for Superfast 1

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by dj045, Aug 26, 2019.

1. dj045

dj045 Occasional Visitor

Just changed broadband provider in the UK to Vodafone and didn't want to use their router

So, managed to get my DSL username and password from their support, but they wouldn't give me recommended DSL settings.

Anyway I hooked up my ASUS router and got a connection working, but I'm getting a warning saying the connection is unstable.

Does anyone have the recommended the DSL settings? As Vodafone is not an option in the dropdown list of UK broadband providers on the router.

2. JDB

JDB Very Senior Member

The DSL will be the same as all the other UK providers as they all use the same DSLAM in the cabinet in your street. So assuming it’s VDSL FTTC just use the BT recommends settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Grisu

Grisu Part of the Furniture