What's new

Wan connection DHCP 802.1q ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yes it is via CLI, not sure about priority part.
If you could share more details about particular desired config, including vlan id`s, then I may able to provide you an needed commands to set it up or maybe even an script, which does it automagically.

hi,

Provider ORANGE fiber 1Gbs
Wan DHCP (option 90 ) Vlan 832 priority 6 (ICMPv6, ARP, DHCP, DHCPv6)
Traffic priority 0

Orange change PPPoE to DHCP (ipv4 - ipv6)

excuse me for my bad english , i'm french

Sure it requires vlan tagging on WAN?

It`s a bit uncommon to have a single vlan and 802.1q enabled simultaneosly. :rolleyes:
It is PPPoE so it should be doable in GUI, no special config needed.

You should be able to tag WAN vlan form commandline with:
Code:
robocfg switch enable port 0 state enabled stp none tag 832 jumbo off vlan 832 ports "0t 8t"

Or even better, use GUI as that commandline is not persistent, unless you script it.
LAN -> IPTV and set Internet vlan to 832

VLAN.png

Last edited:
Hi,

it's possible to make this :

interface "vlan832" {
send dhcp-class-identifier "sagem";
send user-class "+FSVDSL_livebox.Internet.softathome.Livebox3";
send option-90 00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:66:74:69:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX;
}

XX = my login HEX

on RT-AC68U with merlin firmware ?

Because my provider Orange FTTH change PPPoe (vlan 835 Prio 0) connection to DHCP (vlan 832 Prio 6 for packets ICMPv6, ARP, DHCP, DHCPv6-pd )

Thx

Hi,
Anyone can help me ?

DATA : data now coming in vlan 832. The frames encapsulate packets ARP, DHCP, ICMP are tagged with a Class of Service (CoS) 6 and "normal" packets to 0
VoIP: the voip happens in the VLAN 832 also. The frames encapsulating SIP and RTP arrive with CoS 5.
TV : tv is on vlan 840. Prio CoS 0

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!