What's new

WiFi sign identification bug

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tapu

New Around Here
Some times in Network Map-->Clients section Wifi/Wire network identification fails - show Wifi when its cable connected and vice versa.

Firmware:376.44
Device: AC66-U

Attachments

• 2014-10-15 13-34-28 ASUS Wireless Router RT-AC66U - Network Map.png
    2014-10-15 13-34-28 ASUS Wireless Router RT-AC66U - Network Map.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 374
Some times in Network Map-->Clients section Wifi/Wire network identification fails - show Wifi when its cable connected and vice versa.

Firmware:376.44
Device: AC66-U

Please upgrade your firmware, that issue is already resolved in newer versions.

The same issue with 376.47.
I think it could be caused by 5Ghz wifi only. All 2.4GHz devices are correct.

I have the same problem, but with AC68U. When i factory reset the router connecting to the router wirelessly would be fine but the next day or couple days, it will not let me connect. Tried the latest fork and 376.47, both following a factory reset

I have the same problem, but with AC68U. When i factory reset the router connecting to the router wirelessly would be fine but the next day or couple days, it will not let me connect. Tried the latest fork and 376.47, both following a factory reset

The thread is about the networkmap client list not being accurate, it has nothing to do with the ability to connect to wifi or not. Totally different thing.