What's new

380.65_2 randomly creating "Connected, but no internet" issues across several devices

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

alanazar

New Around Here
Just a heads up, I don't know what the cause is but i have rolled back to the previous build 380.65 and no issues there.

Sorry I can't help identify the problem, but thought i'd mention it in case someone else is facing the same issue

More info:
- Router = AC3200
- Devices are Samsung S6, Iphone 7, windows laptop - all faced the similar issue
- I did not do any hard-rebbots or resets....only restarted the server after the firmware was installed to see if that solved the problem but it didn't

Last edited:
Happening with me on the AC3200, even reset my settings. Massive problems.

I am seeing the same issue - AC68U here - one thing I noticed was that while I was experiencing this problem - transfer of files that I had started to Amazon Web continued to run without any issues...so perhaps this is more of a DNS or session initiation issue? I have reverted back to 380.64_2 to see if that changes the behavior. I was previously at 380.64 before moving just in the last few days to 380.65_2 - which is when I started seeing these issues.

Not sure if it's the same but I also have resetted my AC3200 several times since installing 380.65_2. Did not experience the same stability issues with 380.65.

In fact as I remember...... 380.64 was good. Problems with 380.64_2 and the stable again with 380.65.