What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
using the App. F option 1?
f for follow the logfile.
Use the search function top right here, enter facebook app and limit search for only this thread.

Which blocking file are most using?

and one more question after i whitelist a site what else do I need to do because the site os still not connecting after I whitelist it
If you open the website domain.com and it opens in the browser, then you do not need to whitelist domain.com as this domain is not blocked.
The function f, option 1 shows what's blocked.
You best start with the smallest blockkng file and familiarize yourself with how AB works.

If you open the website domain.com and it opens in the browser, then you do not need to whitelist domain.com as this domain is not blocked.
The function f, option 1 shows what's blocked.
You best start with the smallest blockkng file and familiarize yourself with how AB works.

I know what whitelisting and blacklisting website is. The domain doesnt open when ab solution is enabled. When i disable it , then it opens.

When I add domain.com to whitelist, then try to open site it will not open. Then i disable ab solution and then it opens

Another question/idea,

I whoud like to see stats in pie charts. can't it upload to / update to google spredsheet in every week?
I'm doing this for my android call records via Tasker HTTP post & google forms. i'm not a coder/dev o i can't do it by mysel. just an idea

When I add domain.com to whitelist, then try to open site it will not open. Then i disable ab solution and then it opens
Again, f, option 1.

Another question/idea,

I whoud like to see stats in pie charts. can't it upload to / update to google spredsheet in every week?
I'm doing this for my android call records via Tasker HTTP post & google forms. i'm not a coder/dev o i can't do it by mysel. just an idea
My resources are limited and I concentrate it to what AB-Solution is about. Maybe some day I have the time to look int it.

slc 13217 # of dropped HTTPS requests (client disconnect without sending any request)
slu 13662 # of dropped HTTPS request (unknown error)
what can cause this many unknown requests error?

Again, f, option 1.

So i cant log into the facebook via the app. it says something like no internet connection (blocking).

I viewed ab log files and it this is what it says

b-graph.facebook.com from 192.168.2.xxx

Feb 13 12:43:49 dnsmasq[xxxx]: /tmp/mnt/AB_Solution/adblocking/blocking_file
b-graph.facebook.com is 0.0.0.0

b-api.facebook.com

b-api.facebook.com from

So do I need to whitelist b-graph.facebook.com?

But wouldnt it be whitelisted since I added facebook.com to whitelist?

Update: I got it working somewhat. What I did was add b-graph.facebook
.com to whitelist. Allows me to login and post. Now when I use the facebook search or marketplace etc it is not working and says "network error". So what im going to do is repeat the process

update: per log it was blocking a few more facebook domains. Added those and it seems to be working fine now

Last edited:
slc 13217 # of dropped HTTPS requests (client disconnect without sending any request)
slu 13662 # of dropped HTTPS request (unknown error)
what can cause this many unknown requests error?
Did you import the pixelserv-tls certificate in your devices?

@RMerlin I read your announcement. Some users are running my adblocker and other scripts born on this board on routers running certain forks of Asuswrt-Merlin illegally on non-Asus hardware.
Are they still welcome to post, discuss and mention the router they use here?

Which blocking file are most using?

and one more question after i whitelist a site what else do I need to do because the site is still not connecting after I whitelist it
My case I'm using bf 3, because with bf4 facebook and instagram does not load.

Sent from my SM-G935FD using Tapatalk

@RMerlin I read your announcement. Some users are running my adblocker and other scripts born on this board on routers running certain forks of Asuswrt-Merlin illegally on non-Asus hardware.
Are they still welcome to post, discuss and mention the router they use here?

Any post mentionning running one of the illegal forks will be deleted.

I'm sorry, but things have been starting to escalate pretty badly recently. That's all I can say for now. Just trying to protect all of us here...

Quick question. Currently drops are being recorded to the syslog. I use AB and Skynet. Log is overrun with theses drops. My question is would disabling logged packets prevent ab/skynet from collecting their stats or are they mutually exclusive?

Skynet should be removing those what happens after a reboot? You could try a restart from the GUI.

Quick question. Currently drops are being recorded to the syslog. I use AB and Skynet. Log is overrun with theses drops. My question is would disabling logged packets prevent ab/skynet from collecting their stats or are they mutually exclusive?
AB does not log exessively to the syslog. And those that can be found there only have informational character and are not used for any stats at all in AB.

Unfortunately due to iptables limitations the only way for Skynet to collect stats in its “debug” mode is for them to be printed to the syslog directly. If there was another alternative I’d be all over it. These logs are purged hourly into Skynet’s personal log file.

There is the possibility of modifying the syslog.conf file, not entirely sure if that’s possible on these devices much like other config files. Will look into it once my internet is restored.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.