What's new

[alpha] Early preview builds for Asuswrt-Merlin 380.66

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, version 380.66_4 is unstable for me. My devices often lose internet and need to be cycled on/off. With WiFi devices, I cycle airplane mode to get them working again. With ethernet devices, I actually have to power cycle the device. Is it safe to go back 1 version? I'm just worried about not having the security fixes in the latest version.

Hi, version 380.66_4 is unstable for me. My devices often lose internet and need to be cycled on/off. With WiFi devices, I cycle airplane mode to get them working again. With ethernet devices, I actually have to power cycle the device. Is it safe to go back 1 version? I'm just worried about not having the security fixes in the latest version.

yes, I had to do the same and go back to .66_2. Fixes provided really don't apply so I would not worry about it.

I haven't tested 380.66 code at all but, I cannot understand how's that possible, have you guys already seen the difference between 66_2 and 66_4? Only 2 changes (Dropbear version update + Samba patch) and none can justify the reported issues, so I wonder what is really happening, really weird.

I haven't tested 380.66 code at all but, I cannot understand how's that possible, have you guys already seen the difference between 66_2 and 66_4? Only 2 changes (Dropbear version update + Samba patch) and none can justify the reported issues, so I wonder what is really happening, really weird.

Completely agree with you and thought the same. Can only state my experience in-spite of doing all the necessary hard-resets, shutdowns etc. Something is in the code that in not interacting well with the device.

Closing this, as the 380.66 beta/release cycle has long been completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.