What's new

Asus Router Message

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Mr. Boniato

Occasional Visitor
Is there a way to disable or prevent this Asus message from coming up on the screen of devices that the internet access have been blocked?

Asusmsg.jpg

is this on one device or all ? Has someone changed settings in parental controls ?

It's on one device. I don't use parental controls. I just blocked internet access by enabling "Block Internet Access".
This is a Firestick that I use to view live cameras 24/7. It's connected to a monitor. So when that message comes up, It blocks the view of the cameras, so I have to remove it by pressing back on the controller.
But then after some time, the message comes back. I rather not have internet access on that firestick as I never use it for anything besides viewing my LAN cameras.

Last edited:
It's on one device. I don't use parental controls. I just blocked internet access by enabling "Block Internet Access".
This is a Firestick that I use to view live cameras 24/7. It's connected to a monitor. So when that message comes up, It blocks the view of the cameras, so I have to remove it by pressing back on the controller.
But then after some time, the message comes back. I rather not have internet access on that firestick as I never use it for anything besides viewing my LAN cameras.
Are you sure the firestick isn't attempting to access the internet in order to stream from the camera? And because you've blocked internet access to the Firestick or the IoT/camera you are getting that warning message. Certain IoT and camera devices that can be accessed by the Firestick will require internet access in order for the Firestick to stream or contact/access that IoT or camera.

Are you sure the firestick isn't attempting to access the internet in order to stream from the camera? And because you've blocked internet access to the Firestick or the IoT/camera you are getting that warning message. Certain IoT and camera devices that can be accessed by the Firestick will require internet access in order for the Firestick to stream or contact/access that IoT or camera.
Not this one. It doesn't need internet access to view the cameras. It works fine for a long while, then every so often that message comes out from Asus. I use Blue Iris for my cameras and you can view the cameras on a browser or any other app that allows RTSP. So no need for internet access as all is being handled via the LAN.

Not this one. It doesn't need internet access to view the cameras. It works fine for a long while, then every so often that message comes out from Asus. I use Blue Iris for my cameras and you can view the cameras on a browser or any other app that allows RTSP. So no need for internet access as all is being handled via the LAN.
AI protection - two way ips
maybe blocking it ?

AI protection - two way ips
maybe blocking it ?
I don't use AI Protection. It's not an issue of anything being blocked. I just would like to disable that message from Asus without having to enable internet access to the device. If there isn't a way, then so be it.. I'm just asking here to see if there is a way maybe via script or something because that seems to be a system message and there has to be a way to disable it.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!