What's new

Beta Asus RT-AX89X_9.0.0.4_388_31185 Beta

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yes you are right.
I copy the versión of topic but the 31307 si the last posted un this topic.
But no new version since january??
:-(

I've had the 32039 firmware running for a 4 days now, and the memory issue is definitely better than in 22525 in that the RAM usage creeps up a lot more slowly. After install and an additional reboot, the RAM usage was at 57%, and now it's at 59%. Before, it would be in the mid-60s after a reboot and would be near 70% after a few days.

Not fix in 388 firmware. Мemory leak caused by asd daemon. Мemory leak issue caused by nt_center daemon. In progress.

Seemed to also be present in the latest 386 firmware. I woke up this morning to disconnection alerts from devices, power cycled my 89X only to find memory climbing steadily to 100% and effectively crashing within 10 minutes. Checked top in the SSH portal and noted asd appeared to be the culprit, no other changes occurred and I don't have much enabled. Found this thread and updated to 388_31307. Memory is stabilized at 51% for the past 15 minutes thus far.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!