What's new

Beta Asus RT-AX89X_9.0.0.4_388_31185 Beta

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

32386 seems to have solved my SFP+ connection issues that I had with both the earlier betas and official 386 firmwares.
Knock on wood and so on…

The only bug I've spotted is that the graph on the Traffic Analyzer -> Traffic Monitor page is sometimes blank. When this happens, going to System Log -> Clear fixes it, so no big deal. Otherwise this 32386 version seems fine.

After updating from 32100 to 32386, the IPv6 connection (using DHCP-PD) became unstable.
After resetting to factory defaults and uploading the configuration file, the operation became stable.
NTP also became stable.
I will wait and see how it goes for a while.

today I have a lot of problems with the router, a lot of lost connection between aimesh nodes, and the wifi cameras lost the connection.
reset not works and i must make a hard reset of all the system.

I dont know if is a problem of this last beta or only casual.
I will test next days

today I have a lot of problems with the router, a lot of lost connection between aimesh nodes, and the wifi cameras lost the connection.
reset not works and i must make a hard reset of all the system.

I dont know if is a problem of this last beta or only casual.
I will test next days

Same thing happened to me

i come back to 32100.
the last one (32386) have the wiki very inestable. i dont recomend it
Hi all,

Same for me with firmware 32386 WiFi very unstable and mostly 5ghz band is disappearing or unstable. Back to 32100 and WiFi issues resolved again and no unstable connection on 5 ghz.

I too have seen some instability on my 5GHz band. It's not always there, but I have seen some. Especially, when I've have 160MHz enabled and the control channel set to Auto.
Same for me have switched of auto including DFS channels and selected a channel (48). Now 5ghz is stable and not disappearing anymore

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!