It might be time to fully reset your router & start clean.I've installed beta 4b on my ax88u (with factory reset after). I've installed diversion, skynet and scribe also. But now I'm noticing some weird behaviors: sometimes some URLs take a lot to be opened (about ~10 seconds) and sometimes not (sometimes it works normally). Sometimes also accessing the webgui delays. Besides, sometimes also accessing through SSH delays (about 10 seconds to get the prompt). Some minutes ago, I called 'Diversion' through SSH and it took about 10s to open but now it's working normally (the response is instantaneous).