What's new

AX58U NOT showing wired clients

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ShlomiD

New Around Here
Hi All,
AX58U running the latest 3004.388.4 firmware.
After some time the web UI & the Asus Android app doesn't show any wired clients connected. But they are connected & working fine.
A reboot solves it temporarily.

Please advise.

When was the last time you did a full reset on this router? That may fix it, although it is a known/old issue for many Asus models.

I advise you to not refer to/depend on it. What information are you getting from that page that is crucially required?

When was the last time you did a full reset on this router? That may fix it, although it is a known/old issue for many Asus models.

I advise you to not refer to/depend on it. What information are you getting from that page that is crucially required?
Full reset? I don't remember.

It's not crucial, just something I noticed.

Did you do a full reset when you flashed RMerlin firmware onto it? That is necessary in my experience to get a solid experience.

Did you do a full reset when you flashed RMerlin firmware onto it? That is necessary in my experience to get a solid experience.
No, not with the latest release.
The router is rock solid, no issues besides this one.

But you did when you first flashed RMerlin firmware onto it? What version was that?

Sure, use the link above to be able to quickly get back to where you are right now.

Then, the links below should help you fully reset the router and get your network to a good/known state.

Be sure you don't immediately load your old config file after the reset (that negates the reset). Instead, test first, then minimally, and manually add the customizations you need/want.