What's new

Can I import an ASUS AC1900 config

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

crashogre

New Around Here
I current have an AC1900 router and would like to export the config out and import it into my AX88U that I just ordered. This would save me from having to re-enter MAC addresses and IP sssignments. I assume the features unique to the AX88U would remain unconfigured and at default. I would hope that those items shared in common would be configured with my existing settings. Is this possible to do?

I current have an AC1900 router and would like to export the config out and import it into my AX88U that I just ordered. This would save me from having to re-enter MAC addresses and IP sssignments. I assume the features unique to the AX88U would remain unconfigured and at default. I would hope that those items shared in common would be configured with my existing settings. Is this possible to do?
Read this thread: https://www.snbforums.com/threads/user-nvram-save-restore-utility-r26-2.19521/

No.

OE

Here is a simple DHCP static list utility.
https://www.snbforums.com/threads/dhcp_staticlist-and-dhcp_hostnames-utility.58957/

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!