What's new

Chrome doesn't display setting changes ax88u pro

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

neednetworking

Occasional Visitor
On a number of ax88u pro's I've noticed that I can apply a settings change (eg change wifi name, or change dns server) and apply it and check again, and the setting APPEARS to revert. BUT if I go to another browser like edge or firefox, the change I made does show! So i work in firefox for a while configuring, then firefox doesn't show my changes as sticking, BUT if I switch back to chrome, viola, the correct settings are actually there. It is like there is some sort of caching of the wrong settings. So I have constantly toggle between firefox, edge, and chrome to see that my settings are applied..even though they are.. I just can't see them until i switch browsers. f5 / refresh doesn't fix it. I've seen this on multiple ax88u pros and different comptuers (win10 and win 11). What gives?? Any idea on a fix?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!