What's new

connmon connmon - Internet connection monitoring

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
congratulations for the app, but :( after 30 min. I don’t see nothing. Installation ok (without error), connmon startup ok, log with no error.
I have a rt-ac86u with rmerlin 384.10.2.
721421C6-3402-40E3-BA10-C25E5E6FA519.jpeg

The corresponding .js files and css used by the router all use relative paths :( (which is only an issue if I want the pages to look like the rest of the UI)

Gotcha. Unfortunately changing them all to absolute URLs would be chaotic to maintain.

Is that timestamp current? If not, Ctrl-F5 to force reload
I’m using a tablet.
Close gui with logout and logon, now it is ok :)
The reload of the page wasn’t sufficient :(.
Thanks

Hi
congratulations for the app, but :( after 30 min. I don’t see nothing. Installation ok (without error), connmon startup ok, log with no error.
I have a rt-ac86u with rmerlin 384.10.2.
View attachment 17102

Try CTRL F5 in your browser when that screen is showing. ;)

Try CTRL F5 in your browser when that screen is showing. ;)
With my tablet the graph not change, with p.c it is correct. On the tablet in this moment the timestamp show 21:00 but on wan p.c. show 21:15.
P.s. With the ntpdaemon page I haven’t this effect

Last edited:
Gotcha. Unfortunately changing them all to absolute URLs would be chaotic to maintain.
Yeah, I took a stab at working through some pages to change to absolute, but it was a rabbit hole of sourced files. Is Alexa/IFTTT used in the firmware? I suppose the AiMesh page might be up for grabs

connmon update available (no version change)

Changelog:
Code:
Lock file changes

Last edited:
I mean, when the speedtest script runs, there are no upload or download speeds (they're all at 0 flat)

Haven't tried that.

I actually uninstalled the script, so maybe I'll take another stab at it and re-install it to see if the problem persists.
That's very strange, since there should be no overlap between the 2. I've been running both + ntpMerlin concurrently for about 2 weeks

Are you running the latest spdMerlin?

Yep, and just an update:

I installed the script again, and my speeds are back. I'll give this 24 hours and let you know if I have the problem again.

Other little problem: now I do the update of ntpdaemon, and the page of connmon is missing.

Try
Code:
connmon startup

(there's some changes in the works)
:) It has appeared.
For the refresh of the web page on the tablet (iPad tested with Safari or Chrome) the only solution is to clear all cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!