DLNA/UPnP subtitle support?

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Piaer

New Around Here
Does Asuswrt-Merlin Media Server support sending subtitles to the device? I can't make it work. The file and device is fine, subtitles worked DDWRT. Maybe I am missing something or there's no support for subtitles on asuswrt/Merlin?

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
What router are you running? What firmware, specifically?

What optional features and scripts, if any have you enabled or added from the defaults?

After flashing RMerlin firmware onto your router, was a full M&M Config performed without using saved config files to setup the router again?

Please see my signature below for further details on getting your router to a good/known state with the M&M Config and Nuclear Reset guides.

Piaer

New Around Here
Router: RT-AC68U
Current soft: Asuswrt Merlin 384.14_2
Yes, I have followed M&M procedure
No optional features and scripts. I haven't touched any options bseides those regarding USB Servers Center.

My guess is that Asus soft doesn't send the subtitles but I would be glad if someone could confirm that.

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
Was the M&M Config performed after flashing current firmware indicated, and, what did you change in USB Servers Center? :)