What's new

Does it support the RT-AC1900U?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ozdalcom

New Around Here
Hello there! First, let me introduce myself. My name is Mehmet. I live in Turkey. I'm using the RT-AC1900U for fiber connection. I want to install Merlin Firmware. But I couldn't see the RT-AC1900U in the lists. Can I install Merlin Firmware on my device?

Hello there! First, let me introduce myself. My name is Mehmet. I live in Turkey. I'm using the RT-AC1900U for fiber connection. I want to install Merlin Firmware. But I couldn't see the RT-AC1900U in the lists. Can I install Merlin Firmware on my device?
Use the release for the RT-AC68U, it's the same thing.

Welcome aboard!

I have one, it works fine with 68u software.

Welcome to the forums. :)

https://asuswrt.lostrealm.ca/about

Yes, your router is supported. :)

After flashing to the RMerlin firmware, you may want to follow the M&M Config guide to get the most performance and the most stable operation from it.

And if you have a spare USB drive, you may also want to follow the amtm Step-by-Step guide afterward to make your network even more secure and stable too.

For both of the guides above, please see my signature below for the link. :)

Are the antennas for the AC1900U detachable? Plan on buying this router and wanted to know if I can replace the antennas?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!