What's new

GT-AX6000 Wireguard/DDNS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kavie87

New Around Here
I recently grabbed the GT-AX600.... Have setup AdGuard, Skynet and a couple other features.

My router is in Double NAT due to needing a modem with VoIP. The modem is also located down stairs and is wired to the router.
I have a NUc that updates my domain with the Modems public ip address.

I was wondering without installing Wireguard Manager which I found the WebGui was a little buggy, if I can update the DDNS on the router with the domain name so that when I setup a Wireguard client from the WG server it will use the DDNS domain name as opposed to the LAN address?

Cloudflare is what I am using currently.

Any help would be great!

I recently grabbed the GT-AX600.... Have setup AdGuard, Skynet and a couple other features.

My router is in Double NAT due to needing a modem with VoIP. The modem is also located down stairs and is wired to the router.
I have a NUc that updates my domain with the Modems public ip address.

I was wondering without installing Wireguard Manager which I found the WebGui was a little buggy, if I can update the DDNS on the router with the domain name so that when I setup a Wireguard client from the WG server it will use the DDNS domain name as opposed to the LAN address?

Cloudflare is what I am using currently.

Any help would be great!

WAN address. Not LAN address. And yes.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!