JFFS custom scripts and configs

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

porfavorhelp

Occasional Visitor
I want to disable JFFS custom scripts and configs. Do i will have problem with the router? I just wat to disable it

ColinTaylor

Part of the Furniture
It shouldn't be a problem. But none of us can say for sure because we don't know anything about your router or how it's configured.

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
What router? What firmware? What scripts and custom configs did you have enabled?

Holistically, yes, you will have a problem, eventually. We just can't predict when.

porfavorhelp

Occasional Visitor
What router? What firmware? What scripts and custom configs did you have enabled?

Holistically, yes, you will have a problem, eventually. We just can't predict when.
I have a GT-AX11000 with merlin firmware installed. My configuration are the default with nextdns client installed on the router, but I saw that JFFS custom scripts and configs are enabled by default. should I disable it?

dave14305

Part of the Furniture
I have a GT-AX11000 with merlin firmware installed. My configuration are the default with nextdns client installed on the router, but I saw that JFFS custom scripts and configs are enabled by default. should I disable it?
The nextdns client requires custom scripts enabled.

barnold

New Around Here
Just don’t enable router admin access from outside your LAN. and set a good password. Usual stuff