What's new

log error in new build

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

lnorris7

New Around Here
I am getting this log error every few seconds on both merlin (384.3) and the asus firmware after reboot if any of the wireless radios are disabled. Asus says to ignore but I've noticed instability after several days. Can this be corrected in Merlin?

Also note; any change to the admin/system page will stop the log error until the next reboot.

Feb 17 23:32:56 lldpd[265]: unable to send packet on real device for eth1: No buffer space available
Feb 17 23:32:56 lldpd[265]: unable to send packet on real device for eth2: No buffer space available

Last edited:
Please try a forum search on that error message - was answered many times already. Those messages should simply be ignored.

Asus says to ignore but I've noticed instability after several days.
Asus told me the same thing.
The problem is , if we have a problem in the day with the router and we want to see in the log what is happened few hours later, it is impossible, because the message flood the logs (every 10 sec)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!