What's new

Low upload speeds from AXE11000 ET 12 Node

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

CapedCrusader117

Occasional Visitor
Hi there,

I am currently having an issue with low upload speeds from my AXE11000 ET 12 node. The ET12 node is connected to the ET12 router via the 6ghz dedicated backhaul. Here as some more details

Connection Quality: Great
RSSI = -63dBm
Firmware Version: 3.0.0.4.388_23013
Backhaul Connection Priority: 6Ghz first
6Ghz SSID: Hidden

When the Internet Speed test is done for the ET12 Router, it shows the symmetrical 1Gbps up, 1Gbps down speeds. However, when i do the same test on my PC that is connected by ethernet to the ET12 Node, i get close to the 1Gbps download speed but somewhere less than 210Mbps in upload speeds. Any potential solutions would be helpful!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-28 110253.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 110253.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2023-12-28 110550.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 110550.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 18
Does a wireless client (laptop) show the same speeds when connected to the main router and the node?

Does a wireless client (laptop) show the same speeds when connected to the main router and the node?
Just ran speedtest on my Galaxy S21 and got 830Mbps down, 191 Mbps up from the Node. Ran it again near to the main router and got 800Mbps down 560 Mbps up.

A handheld device is primarily into power savings. Try a laptop in Performance mode and/or plugged into AC power.

A handheld device is primarily into power savings. Try a laptop in Performance mode and/or plugged into AC power.
Funnily enough, my laptop gave worse download and upload speeds than my S21 did (and yes it was on performance power plan with A/C plugged in). In any event, the symmetrical 1Gbps was not being achieved, with download speed hovering around 600 Mbps and upload speed hovering around 170 Mbps.

What CPU does it have? What browser were you using? What speedtests are you trying? What wireless adaptor card does it have?

What CPU does it have? What browser were you using? What speedtests are you trying? What wireless adaptor card does it have?
CPU - Ryzen 9 5900HS
Browser - Chrome
Speedtest - Ookla
Wireless Adapter - MeditaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!