1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Need firmware file v 1.1.1.2 For DSL-N55U_C1

Discussion in 'ASUS N Routers & Adapters' started by Sprocket, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Sprocket

Sprocket New Around Here

I think the firmware in my router is corrupted. I have the Asus Restoration application but it (unsurprisingly) asks for a firmware file to upload and nowhere can I find one online including the Asus support section for the device. The extensions it is looking for are .trx .bin or .img.

I have found a version for the N55U_D1 but no confirmation that it will work on my C1 model.

If anyone has a copy or can point me to a link, I'd be super grateful.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. Grisu

Grisu Very Senior Member

4. Sprocket

Sprocket New Around Here

Thanks. I tried it but the problem still exists.

5. Grisu

Grisu Very Senior Member

you could ask your problem here, maybe much more DSL support: uktechhub.com/forums/forum/wireless-routers-modems/asus/

Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!