• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Sooners6

New Around Here
Ok guys im sure this gets posted quite a bit but im fairly new to all of this, is there some kind of result i can post to see if i have this running correctly? it seems to be classifying some of my video streaming as web surfing.. i have no custom rules that ive set or anything. TIA

Edit: Streaming on my kodi build through real debrid account shows in classification as web surfing, any ideas?

Last edited:

Treadler

Very Senior Member
Ok guys im sure this gets posted quite a bit but im fairly new to all of this, is there some kind of result i can post to see if i have this running correctly? it seems to be classifying some of my video streaming as web surfing.. i have no custom rules that ive set or anything. TIA

Speed test here is a good start point.

You're aiming for good bufferbloat.
AAA, or better, result.
Enjoy:)

Sooners6

New Around Here

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!