What's new

Skynet No graphs in the GUI

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TheLyppardMan

Very Senior Member
I'm no longer getting Skynet graphs in the GUI. I don't suppose by any chnace this could be because I've changed the system log to show only warnings and above could it, or am I on the wrong track altogether?

Attachments

• Screenshot - 13_07_2022 , 18_16_54.jpg
    Screenshot - 13_07_2022 , 18_16_54.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 80
Find Skynet log level requirements and you’ll get the answer to your question in less than 60 seconds.

Find Skynet log level requirements and you’ll get the answer to your question in less than 60 seconds.
Is this what you are referring to?
Screenshot - 13_07_2022 , 18_28_58.jpg

No. Change back the log level settings to default Notice/Debug. And stop playing with settings, seriously!

If you don't change settings, you don't always get to find out what they do. Someone else said they had reduced the log settings to Warning/Warning to cut out all the unnecessary entries, which seemed like a good idea.

I would first find what the settings do and how they interact with what’s installed on the router. What is unnecessary in your view is actually necessary for Skynet and the information about it is available in Skynet threads. Why you have Skynet installed is another question you perhaps have no good answer to.