What's new

AdGuardHome AdGuard Client settings GUI mod

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

rankok

Occasional Visitor
Hi Community,

does anyone know how to make persistent 20 rows or more on AdGuard home (Settings > Client settings)

I have more than 10 devices and every time I need to expand to have all on one screen...?
1695046503240.png

Hi Community,

does anyone know how to make persistent 20 rows or more on AdGuard home (Settings > Client settings)

I have more than 10 devices and every time I need to expand to have all on one screen...?
View attachment 53135
This isn't something the users of this forum can answer. There is no sticky button that makes your browser selections permanent here. It sounds like something you may want to put in as a feature request to the adguardhome development team. As far as I can tell, you have to select it each time you refresh the page. Loading in only ten appears to be optimal per page load. Other wise the page could possibly take longer to load given having to load an expanded (>10) amount of clients each time.

This isn't something the users of this forum can answer. There is no sticky button that makes your browser selections permanent here. It sounds like something you may want to put in as a feature request to the adguardhome development team. As far as I can tell, you have to select it each time you refresh the page. Loading in only ten appears to be optimal per page load. Other wise the page could possibly take longer to load given having to load an expanded (>10) amount of clients each time.
Thank you anyway for the replay!

I hope that someone has a similar "issue", so it can be shared as a workaround or some other method.

I will ask the dev team for the feature :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!