What's new

Painfully Slow GUI on AX86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

phneeley

Occasional Visitor
Hi all, suddenly the web GUI for my AX86U is stunningly slow. I can barely load up the main config page, let alone any of the subpages. I’m currently running AMTM with Diversion and Skynet. Any ideas for a likely culprit?

Have you tried using a different browser? Have you tested without any extensions running (or, have you installed/updated any existing extensions)? Have you tried accessing it in 'incognito' mode? Have you cleared the browser cache?

Have you rebooted the router via the GUI? And afterward (if needed) test all the above again?

Have you tried using a different browser? Have you tested without any extensions running (or, have you installed/updated any existing extensions)? Have you tried accessing it in 'incognito' mode? Have you cleared the browser cache?

Have you rebooted the router via the GUI? And afterward (if needed) test all the above again?
Thanks for the response.

I just tried from our desktop (wired, since it doesn’t have a WiFi adapter) and there’s no slow down there.

As for wireless devices, I have the same slow on my iPhone and iPad, both running 17.2 public beta. Incognito mode does not appear to help. I’ve also tried across multiple browsers with no luck, and have cleared caches in both cases. I’ve also tried rebooting the router via the GUI and via a hard reboot. So far I have not disabled any extensions running on the router.

Will first try with my wife’s iOS devices — which are still on 17.0 or 17.1 — or our MacBook Air and will report back.

Hmmm, just tried on my wife’s iPad, which was still running iOS 16.6.1, and it’s speedy as ever. Seems the issue could have something to do with the latest iOS beta?

Just installed Beta 17.2 Build 2 and similar problem was fixed…

Attachments

• IMG_3054.png
    IMG_3054.png
    71 KB · Views: 29
Thanks again for flagging. Indeed, the iOS and iPadOS 17.2 beta 2 updates appears to have fixed this problem for me.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!