What's new

Replacing AC-68U with something else

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Micharlie

Occasional Visitor
I am very happy with my AC-68Us. AiMesh set up. Works like it should. I probably should not be asking this question but can’t stop wondering if anything is out there as stable as AC-68U but has the latest everything like Wi-Fi 6E, etc. My internet speed is 250MB but will consider 1Gig later.

Thanks!

I am very happy with my AC-68Us. AiMesh set up. Works like it should. I probably should not be asking this question but can’t stop wondering if anything is out there as stable as AC-68U but has the latest everything like Wi-Fi 6E, etc. My internet speed is 250MB but will consider 1Gig later.

Thanks!
You will probably get wildly varying opinions... but I've been extremely happy going to the GT-AX6000 from my old RT-AC86U... there's entire threads dedicated to these topics all over this forum. ;)

I am very happy with my AC-68Us. AiMesh set up. Works like it should.

Don't touch. :)

has the latest everything like Wi-Fi 6E, etc.

You don't need to pay for Wi-Fi 6E routers. Not popular with very few existing clients. Wi-Fi 7 routers will be available by the end of the year.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!