What's new

RT-AC66R Merlin Firmware not showing Traffic Manager per device

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

btrotter

New Around Here
I bought the RT-AC66R today from Best Buy. I brought it home and flashed it with Merlin version 374.41. The documentation said I would be able to see Per Device bandwidth stats. When I go to Traffic Manager, under all the dropdown (Realtime, Daily, etc), I dont have anything which shows per device. Only the standard Internet, Wired, Wireless 2.4Ghz, Wireless 5Ghz.

Another thing I find odd is by default the Internet graph displays when showing Realtime. If I click off to select anything else (example, Wired). It shows Wired for about 1 second and jumps back to Internet. I cant get it to not jump back to Internet.
I have attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• SSMERLIN.jpg
    SSMERLIN.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 827
Hey btrotter,

You have to "Enable IP Traffic (per IP monitoring)" under TOOLS / OTHER SETTINGS.

I would reboot your router after doing so.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Thank you. That gets the Per Device stats.
I noticed it does still have the bizarre behavior where it keeps going back to Internet when I click one of the tabs. Seems like either a bug or a browser problem.

This is a browser problem. I confirmed it does it on my Mac when using Chrome or Firefox but not Safari. I tested on a Windows PC using Chrome and it worked.