What's new

scMerlin scMerlin 2.5.2 - Service and script control menu for Asuswrt-Merlin, April 22, 2024

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I believe this is a bad idea. Who toggles it back? And if done later on, NTP may never sync. That‘s what I saw when I tested this a few months ago.
Who toggles the toggles... that's really the question. ;)

I believe this is a bad idea. Who toggles it back? And if done later on, NTP may never sync. That‘s what I saw when I tested this a few months ago.
My understanding is the user is asking for a menu option to manually enable/disable the "NTP Ready" check performed by the add-on during startup. So if the user disables this check, it would be the user's responsibility to enable it back at some later point. I'm guessing the idea is to disable the check momentarily while troubleshooting the WAN connection, and then enable it once the issue has been resolved, and then reboot the router. Without an established WAN connection, there's not much the user can do anyway, so the "NTP Ready" check is moot under such conditions.

Perhaps the poster can elaborate on what he's trying to do since there might be other ways to accomplish what he wants to do.

Just my 2 cents.

Who toggles the toggles... that's really the question. ;)
Well…
IMG_0013.jpeg

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!