What's new

SNB and Ads

kc6108

Regular Contributor
Hi,

In the spirit of supporting SNB, I like to know how to not block ads on this site only.

Right now I am seeing this at the top of my screen:

Hi there,
If you are a regular SNBForums user, please disable your ad and/or tracking blocker for this site. Ads make it possible for us to provide the value you get from SNBForums.
Thank you, Tim

My R9000 is running dnscrypt-proxy v2 on Voxel's firmware. I utilize the blacklist functionality using the author's blacklist file which is updated daily:

What's the easiest way to not blocks ads on this site only?

L&LD

Part of the Furniture

coxhaus

Part of the Furniture
I tried to support you but recently I was getting hit too hard and had to implement Microsoft uBlock on Edge. I was having to clean my PC every couple of weeks. uBlock seems to have stopped it.

Dave Parker

I tried to support you but recently I was getting hit too hard and had to implement Microsoft uBlock on Edge. I was having to clean my PC every couple of weeks. uBlock seems to have stopped it.
Strange. I use uBlock on Firefox and I have SNB white listed and have not had any problems. The only security I use is the security package included with Windows 10. Now and then I run a scan with Malwarebytes free and so far no issues. Fingers crossed.:)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!