What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kc6108

Regular Contributor
Hi,

In the spirit of supporting SNB, I like to know how to not block ads on this site only.

Right now I am seeing this at the top of my screen:

Hi there,
If you are a regular SNBForums user, please disable your ad and/or tracking blocker for this site. Ads make it possible for us to provide the value you get from SNBForums.
Thank you, Tim

My R9000 is running dnscrypt-proxy v2 on Voxel's firmware. I utilize the blacklist functionality using the author's blacklist file which is updated daily:

What's the easiest way to not blocks ads on this site only?

I tried to support you but recently I was getting hit too hard and had to implement Microsoft uBlock on Edge. I was having to clean my PC every couple of weeks. uBlock seems to have stopped it.

I tried to support you but recently I was getting hit too hard and had to implement Microsoft uBlock on Edge. I was having to clean my PC every couple of weeks. uBlock seems to have stopped it.
Strange. I use uBlock on Firefox and I have SNB white listed and have not had any problems. The only security I use is the security package included with Windows 10. Now and then I run a scan with Malwarebytes free and so far no issues. Fingers crossed.:)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!