What's new

The rmerlin donation thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27741
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Donated as well, many thanks :)

Reactions: a5m
Thanks Merlin! Donation confirmed.

I think rmerlin deserves some financial thanks, so I sent him a couple bucks.

Post below when you support rmerlin with a donation! Thank you, rmerlin for all the hard work you do.

To donate-

1) go to the Asuswrt-Merlin official website (asuswrt.lostrealm.ca) from RMerlin's post- http://www.snbforums.com/threads/asuswrt-merlin-custom-firmware-for-asus-routers.7846/#post-61974
2) the paypal donation button is on the left
3) donate!
4) feel good you gave the guy that makes your router awesome some cash
5) post here if you wish to share the joy

I send Merlin some cash.
His version of the firmware is soooooo much better than the stock one from Asus.
Thank you Merlin. Much appreciated.

Donated some to Merlin as thanks for the selfless work he has done

Cheers mate for being their when we need you. #donated

Made a one time donation a month ago but since then I’ve been reading this forum on a weekly basis and Decided to set up a monthly donation!

I hope he continues with the great work for years to come!

Hi guys. I tried to donate to RMerlin via Paypal but cannot from my geo. I can use crypto though and I was wondering if RMerlin has an address for that. Maybe worth considering. Sent an email to him through the address presented by Paypal. In any case, food for tought, with stablecoins like DAI or USDc, USDt it's very easy to send money if a crypto address is provided. Of course must be coming from a trusted source.

thanks for everything you do that goes into each release so i can be nearly confident i''m running the latest most stable firmware with many extras

Hey guys! I was recommended to use RMerlin's firmware for my new Asus ac-86u arriving in the mail today - where would I find the link to that firmware and how could I donate a lil bit to him? Just having difficulty finding the links!

How is this 6 year old mega thread still open to replies???

EDIT: I see the restrictions changed since November 1 to allow for non-mega threads to live on.
ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.

Last edited: