What's new

The rmerlin donation thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27741
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Donated. For Eric (RMerlin), John (john9527) and others, who makes (and contributes to making of) great custom firmwares for Asus routers. Thank you!

H
I think rmerlin deserves some financial thanks, so I sent him a couple bucks.

Post below when you support rmerlin with a donation! Thank you, rmerlin for all the hard work you do.

To donate-

1) go to the Asuswrt-Merlin official website (asuswrt.lostrealm.ca) from RMerlin's post- http://www.snbforums.com/threads/asuswrt-merlin-custom-firmware-for-asus-routers.7846/#post-61974
2) the paypal donation button is on the left
3) donate!
4) feel good you gave the guy that makes your router awesome some cash
5) post here if you wish to share the joy
Here here I only donate a fiver every now and then but if we all did that the man would have heaps of routers for future development and in turn it's us who benefits

Sent a little bonus as a thanks for putting the effort into enabling AiMesh in your firmware @RMerlin - it’s made my network so much better/more efficient!
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donation sent

Donation sent. Again, thanks for all your hard work, much appreciated.
As I wrote, it seems that my journey through all the modems and custom fw's has now ended with the RT-AC86U and your fw.
Absolutely loving it, couldn't be happier.

All the best from Athens, Greece

Reactions: a5m
Donated $50 USD! Thank you, man! Please fix jffs issue on 384.14 Beta 1 with rt-ax88u router, all other is good!

Last edited:
$25 incoming. Should of done this months ago. Thank you good sir.

Thanks for the firmware. Transaction 3BV84165MV1284228.

sent a donation, thank you for your amazing work ;).

Thanks for all you hard work and effort you put into making these Asus routers great with your firmware. Keep up the great work and although I am not very active on here I do learn a lot and have used your firmware for years. My $50 annual donation is on it's way to you. Have a great Xmas and New Year.