What's new

The rmerlin donation thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27741
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Just made my modest donation as well. Happy Holidays and thank you once again for your amazing work.

Thank you Eric for your continuous efforts to develop and maintain your excellent firmware for Asus routers. Wish you a Happy New Year!

Your tireless contributions for the ASUS Router community is unbounded and constantly amazes me. Cheers to 2020! Donation OTW. Peace.

Donation on its way, all the best in 2020 @RMerlin

AX88U user here. Just upgraded from AC87U and now on rock solid 384.15. Thanks for all your hard work. Donation made to keep the wolves at bay.

Thank you very much for all of your hard work and dedication! Made a donation today to help further the cause. ;)

Donation just made. Thanks for the advice and efforts!

Donation made. I just recently downloaded Merlin's FW and it is solid as a Rock. Thanks for your time supporting ASUS routers and this forum.

Thanks!
8bf0456147cd4ef33412faa3c118d694.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Donation sent. Thanks for your hard work!

Donated as well.
Started using Asuswrt-Merlin back in the N66U days, and stuck with it for a long time, then migrated to Shibby's tomato due to better support of USB LTE modems. After I got some more Asus gear, I used official firmware because back then only that had Ai-mesh support. Now all but one of my routers are running Merlin, and there is no going back. :)
Thank you!