What's new

Vnstat - Chart Cut-Off

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TonyK132

This post is more of a heads-up. Vnstat usually seems to work well for me. But this morning I looked at the GUI Add-Ons page and saw that the daily display was truncated. See pic. I then sh'ed into amtm, did an Update Stats Now, then went back to the GUI and the display became fine. Hmmm.

One other thing that I noticed is that when I do a cru l, I see that Vnstat has an entry to do a Summary at 23:59 every day but I do not see anything in the logs at that time . Should Vnstat display a message in the logs when it does a Summary?

Attachments

• Vnstat Chart Cutoff 2021.05.09-09-01-52.png
    Vnstat Chart Cutoff 2021.05.09-09-01-52.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 128
This post is more of a heads-up. Vnstat usually seems to work well for me. But this morning I looked at the GUI Add-Ons page and saw that the daily display was truncated. See pic. I then sh'ed into amtm, did an Update Stats Now, then went back to the GUI and the display became fine. Hmmm.
Happens sometimes, unsure why. Image on filesystem is intact, the browser just decides to cut it off. I've seen it in both Firefox and Chrome, but not simultaneously. i.e. it loads fine in Chrome but not firefox sometimes, and other times the reverse.

I use Edge to view the GUI. No worries, thanks for the reply.