What's new

webui broken on ax86u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

zany130

Regular Contributor
WebUI doesn't load some pages properly and just loads a white page since the latest update

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-06 224705.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-06 224705.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 148
Suggest ...
  • Clear browser cache;
  • Eject USB using eject button in webui;
  • Pull the power cord out of the back of the router [without pressing the power button;
  • Wait for two or tree minutes and then plug the power cord back in;
  • Wait for two or tree minutes BEFORE trying to log in to webui - then go for it and visit all the pages.
If that does not work - factory reset and manually add back all router settings may be the only cure.

You really should read the Changelog before updating firmware :

>> CHANGELOG <<

386.2 (2-Apr-2021)
- NOTE: due to changes in how custom device icons are handled,
first time you boot with 386.2 you need to either
shift-reload the main index page, or clear your

browser cache.

so I think I know what might have caused it. I factory reseted my router( and formated my USB using amtm) and everything was working fine but once I setup all my settings and addons (did not restore from any backup I set everything up manually and by using amtm (scmerlin skynet unbound yazDHCP)) it started happing again. specifically, I think it started happening once I installed unbound

so I think I know what might have caused it. I factory reseted my router( and formated my USB using amtm) and everything was working fine but once I setup all my settings and addons (did not restore from any backup I set everything up manually and by using amtm (scmerlin skynet unbound yazDHCP)) it started happing again. specifically, I think it started happening once I installed unbound
It is unbound (I had the same issue as you), think Ive given up on that app, its always causing issues, wrong install paths in scripts, have to reinstall gui on every reboot,etc.

Last edited: