What's new

Were is the AiProtection and Adaptive QoS for the RT-AC56U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

yanman

New Around Here
http://apac.trendmicro.com/apac/about-us/newsroom/releases/articles/20140827151514.html

Starting in August 2014, ASUS’s RT-AC87U will begin to be embedded with Trend Micro’s Smart Home Network software suite, followed by two other popular models: RT-AC56U and RT-AC68U, as well as additional new and existing models. The updates will be completed by the end of 2014. Customers who have already purchased those products can also experience the latest firmware on the Internet by upgrade.

.....anybody was aware of the press release from TrenMicro

Bottom of the web page, 3 from the bottom......

As far as I know Merlin is working on .50 which adds AIprotection and Trendmicro. but only him knows when it will be released. so far asus only released it to the AC68U.

RMerlin can't release it before Asus does, the code that incorporates these features is closed source. Us owners of the RT-AC56U will just have to wait for Asus.

WOW

I call asus ....There are not aware of the statement from TrendMicro, call TrendMicro...they said there support for this product is no longer available call ASUS for help.....LOL

ok here the update

I call ASUS again....the firmware with AI Protection and QOS was on the official website for a couple of days.....it was remove because the AC-56U had some performance bug with these feature...They don't expect to and this feature in this model later.....so.....no hope for us :(