1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

100% CPU load

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by Giel538, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Giel538

Giel538 New Around Here

Hi,

My RT-AC86U is running firmware Version:384.15 and i have installed skynet and diverion.

I just logged in to check something and saw 100% cpu load. Also the CPU temp is above 70 degrees.

The webui feels very slow to.

Is there anything i can do to find out what is causing this? I found something about the "top" command but i does not show me a program which is using a lot of cpu power.

Attached Files:

• cpu.JPG
      cpu.JPG
      File size:
      42.4 KB
      Views:
    • load.JPG
      load.JPG
      File size:
      82.5 KB
      Views:
  2. dave14305

dave14305 Part of the Furniture

It’s all those diversion count_ads processes combined. They must be hung on something, because they shouldn’t be there. What do you get if you run Diversion and enter the ac option?

You should first kill all those processes, or reboot for simplicity, then run ac manually to see why it hangs.

3. Giel538

Giel538 New Around Here

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I was been able to run the ac command. See the result in the picture.
    After the reboot everything seems fine again.

Attached Files:

• ac.JPG
      ac.JPG
      File size:
      44.3 KB
      Views: