What's new

384.4Beta2 kernel: ERR... udb_ioctl_op_dc_get_ips_rt_event: hooknum for vp must be 1 or 3

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

NickBurns

Occasional Visitor
Since upgrade from alpha1 to beta2 (I skipped beta1) I am now getting the following event in the log hourly.

I assume it has something to do with IPS (intrusion prevention / AIProtection). I may opt to shut it off to confirm the correlation.

However, tips to deep dive into finding what's triggering this? some cron job or something under the hood?

Mar 8 06:55:09 kernel: ERR... udb_ioctl_op_dc_get_ips_rt_event: hooknum for vp must be 1 or 3
Mar 8 06:55:09 kernel: ERR... udb_ioctl_op_dc_get_ips_rt_event: hooknum for vp must be 1 or 3
Mar 8 07:55:12 kernel: ERR... udb_ioctl_op_dc_get_ips_rt_event: hooknum for vp must be 1 or 3
Mar 8 07:55:12 kernel: ERR... udb_ioctl_op_dc_get_ips_rt_event: hooknum for vp must be 1 or 3
Mar 8 08:55:16 kernel: ERR... udb_ioctl_op_dc_get_ips_rt_event: hooknum for vp must be 1 or 3
Mar 8 08:55:16 kernel: ERR... udb_ioctl_op_dc_get_ips_rt_event: hooknum for vp must be 1 or 3