What's new

386 rc2-7

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JWoo

Downloaded AsusWRT 386 rc2-7 now that it supports 18 routers, inclusive of the best router, drum roll please, the RT-AX58U!

I did a quick test on my RT-AX58U and 386 seems pretty stable. They did a lot of work to merge SDKs (amazing how many software bases were in place for 18 routers). This should help Asus keep their maintenance costs in line by having a common SW base. Good job Asus!

Looking forward to 386 based @RMerlin .

Plan on flashing this build tonight after work. Looking forward. :)

The 386 rc2-7 build is really good. The SDK merge took a while, but well done Asus! But without the @RMerlin features, I feel that my router is unfulfilled. Better logging, more options and DNS over TLS especially are features of the RMerlin release that are very impactful to me.

Ok. Flashed rc7 just rebooted so not really any uptime yet. I do notice there is no speed test like on my AC3100 wonder if they left it out for the AX58U.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!